"… but you will. You know, you will think of things. And I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped because that’s what happens with me."
Saving this for later
Being a girlfriend.
Being a girlfriend is not just about being beautiful and attractive for your guy. It’s not just about letting him chase you, letting him do sweet things every time you’re mad at him and not just receiving flowers and gifts during your anniversaries. It’s not about doing those girly things just to get his attention and not just about feeling mighty every time he did everything you want. It’s also being an emotional partner wherein you support him in every opportunity that he takes, you appreciate everything that he does for you and you thank him for doing it, you remind him on the things he must do and what he must not. Just because you know that you can always keep him on his feet, doesn’t mean you can manipulate him. You understand him not just as a partner but as individual too. you help him in every way showing him, that in a relationship, there’s no “I” or “you”, there’s only “we” and “us”. You know also that a man has their ego, and even when it become a little irritating sometimes, you still understand that it’s a part of his nature. A girlfriend is not just a term, it also has responsibilities that every girl must know. You’re a friend, a sister, a second mom, a teacher, and a best friend.
- Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
- Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
- Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
- Book: I'm part of a series.
- Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
- Book: I will break you emotionally.
- Book: I will make you forget the real world.
- Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
- Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
- Book: You are mine.